Monday 11 January 2010

Getting better at blogging

I've been reading in Time Out about how to be a good blogger and I'm afraid it would seem I'm not very good at it. I'm not doing anything to link my blog or to make it more accessible to people who might be interested so I'm going to have to take some time to try and work that one out. I'm also writing far too much in each post so I apologise now for boring the pants off those of you who bother to read it - I'm afraid I've always been a bit verbose!
I am also sorry that there haven't been any pics for a week or two. Owing to a dead laptop and no new one yet from EAI I'm having to post in the office after work and I haven't yet persuaded the PC to talk to the camera - however some pics will be on their way soon, though rather late to catch up with the words.
Anyway thank you to those of you prepared to put up with my ineptitude - I'm very grateful and I'll work on making it more interesting as I get better at it!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job! Pics will be great ..take your time!

    ReplyDelete