Tuesday 12 January 2010

success for ECAE




Although I've moved onto my new role I still like to keep a close eye on what's happening at ECAE and I was thrilled to hear that so far they've received 500 completed applications with 40% of those being from Emiratis. Perhaps in some small way I managed to help change the perception of teaching as a career out here and to encourage a new generation to look at becoming teachers. I'd like to share some of the ads with you but haven't worked out how to upload a PDF yet. However, here are some pictures of my successful venture into PR with the Kitab Memorandum of Understanding signing ceremony.
Not to forget the people behind the scenes who didn't make it into the press but did a lot of the work. Irum, the Marketing Manager for Kitab, Marina, Exec Assistant to Dr Haslam and yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment